Positional Roulette is a novel method of choosing to bet on the Roulette table. This method was developed by Jack Kennedy, an experienced player. Kennedy described this method in his book called “Square Role-let”, published in 1998.
Since the publication of this book, many people have adopted the Kennedy method to successfully bet on Roulette. You can try it at online casinos and see how it works for you.
What makes Positional Roulette different from other systems is that it is not a progressive method of play. This means that in Positional Roulette you will not have to respect a progression in the type and value of bets you make. Instead, each bet stands on its own.
This method is used to increase the chances of winning with a single spin of the wheel. This makes Positional Roulette a great way to play a few spins at any “real” casino you want to hang out at.
You can use the Positional Roulette method in both European and American versions of Roulette, but due to the differences between these, the type of bets you place may be different. To demonstrate how it works, in this example we will use American Roulette.
Before placing a bet on Positional Roulette, you will need to carefully observe the previous spin and take note of the winning number. Then you will bet on 4 or 8 numbers. If you bet on 8 numbers you will have a better chance of winning, but you risk losing more if you don’t get it right. You should think it through and decide how much you want to risk.
To choose the numbers:
A. Find out which number won in the previous round. For our example, let’s say the number 9 came up. On American Roulette, 9 is red.
B. To choose your numbers, you must choose the next 4 or 8 red numbers on the wheel (clockwise or counterclockwise) to 9, since 9 is red. You could bet on any of the following combinations:
- 30, 7, 32 and 5 (4 numbers clockwise)
- 30, 7, 32, 5, 34, 3, 36 and 1 (8 numbers clockwise)
- 14, 23, 16 and 21 (4 numbers counterclockwise)
- 14, 23, 16, 21, 18, 19, 12 and 25 (8 numbers counterclockwise)
For your first bet at the table, this is all you need to do. After the first spin, you will start over with the next winning number, taking the following into account:
- If you won any of your bets, keep your bet on that number and choose the next 3 or 7 numbers (either way).
- If you did not win, do not choose the number that won in the previous round within your group of 4 or 8 numbers.
- If you stay at the table for a long time, keep an eye on the numbers and don’t bet on those that haven’t come out in the last 37 or 38 spins of the wheel. Just avoid those numbers.
- If you want, you can bet on the zero, but only if it is the first or the last of the set. If it is not the case, avoid it.
Now that you have the basics of the Positional Roulette system, you can try it out at an online casino and see if it’s right for you.